Saturday, September 27, 2014

SMASHBOX PRIMER


I've had this primer in my professional kit for a while and decided I'd finally try it on myself. My skin type is oily and my skin condition is acneic. My skin can get pretty sensitive which makes it looks red. This primer helps to smooth out the skin and cancel the redness (on the color wheel, the color opposite of red is green). I haven't tried it on myself because I don't think it'll work on my skin even in  this Hawaii humidity. I did 2 thin layers  of the primer. 
It did cover some redness around my nose and cheeks. I don't think it did much for the smoothing and I could see  some shine break thru within seconds of applying it. I have handful of clients who  are oily and acneic who I've used it on. I have seen great results with their makeup using this product. In my opinion, there are more professional products that have worked better for me. It's a matter of  trying different products that works better for you. This is great primer, but not one that I prefer for myself. Let me know  what  you think my results were from the  before and after or, if there no difference. 

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment