Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Loreal Infallible Foundation



 
I live in Hawai'i,  so our Walmarts and drugstores are not stocked with the new products as opposed to the US mainland.  So when I went to my local CVS, I gravitated towards this products. 
I've heard so many good reviews about this foundation.  Loreal makes some of the best drugstore foundations, some comparable to that of high-end foundations.  

What I love about this foundation is how matte and velvety it looks and feels. If I had to compare this to high end foundation, I'd say MAC prolongwear.  Once you set it, it will not go anywhere.  This is so critical to me because of the humidity here (and because I have very oily skin).  If you want more of a dewy, sheet look, you can always dilute it with moisturizer, highlight, and boom - dewy skin.

The price is affordable running around $10-$12 depending on where you buy it from. 

Would I recommend this foundation? Yes, for every skin type. 

Cynthia  

No comments:

Post a Comment