Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Skin breakouts

I am a big advocate of DIY things  I love everything organic and naturopathetic. When it comes to skincare, I believe your face reflects from within. You know that saying, "You are what you eat!" - well it is true!
While I was still attending my esthetician classes years ago, we were given this face chart portraying which part of the organs are connected to the breakouts on the skin. Funny thing is years later, while seeing my acupuncturist, she also shared this chart with me. Here I am, paying it forward....
Although some may not agree with this, think of what maybe causing whatever skin condition you maybe going thru. Think of what you've been eating or what emotions are going. You'll be surprised at how much everything has a cause and effect within your whole body as a whole. Look at yourself as mind, soul, and body. That is your makeup. So make good decisions if you want to glow from within. Positivity and healthy living. 
Life moves on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment