Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eye look #1

One start of my favorite eye looks

I first start off with my CoverFx foundation/concealer over my eye and brow and set it with their illuminating powder. I then slap that God-given shadow insurance by TooFaced before getting to the businnes with the eyeshadows all  the way to my brows and over it. Good power staying tactic. 
I use any neutral color to wash over the eye primer just to get rid of the tackiness. Most of the products I used here were MAC
 just because if was the palette next to me. 
 First color was vanilla and kid.  Second (you will see i use these colors frequently as transitional colors) soft brown and texture as a transitional color in the crease. I used one of my favorite eyeshadowS 
FROM MAC called Club and washed  it all over my lids bringing it up a little over the crease. I got a little MUD BLACK to intensify the inner corners of the eyes. Brought the same color combo to the bottom lash line for the smoky sultry look. Black liner and fake lashes to top off the look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment