Sunday, December 9, 2012

Visiting Papa's "Christmas" House

Ho, Ho, Ho - Christmas Galore!

Every year for the past 5 years, I've always looked forward to going to my father-in-law's house during the holidays. Not only for the scrumptious food and great qt with family but [almost] more importantly, my husband and I [and of course our daughters] could not wait to see all the Christmas decorations dad would bring out. Pictures are the only way to describe it, but these pictures barely even justify the beauty and ambiance you feel while there. 


Of course, this year was no different - except for the new additions of a train and its tracks around dad's beautiful Christmas tree.  Being there always brings out the kid in me. How I love seeing my kids face light up with excitement, curiosity, and pure joy when they get to experience all this.  

 


Found Nemo!

With love, light, and Christmas memories,
Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment