Sunday, December 9, 2012

This is me...

Humbled child of God, God first - always
27 year old wife to my soulmate
Mother of 2 girls who are 11 months apart, ages 4 and 3
PROfessional Face Artist
Licensed Esthetician
Part-time MUD Certified Make-up Instructor
P.S. lover of all things mermaid -- they do exist!


Currently [listening to Camp Lo's Luchini while typing this on iphone] my life has taken a detour to which I am able to start a blog and share tutorials, reviews, answer any questions related to make-up and skin care. So here I am to offer my knowledge of 10+ years in the beauty field. Here is my life and everything that comes with it.
I'm sure some of you may have seen my work so far but what the heck!!! Here we go again:


A couple of pictures of my work...a little collage

Just a little preview of what is to be expected. I'm working on picture tutorials and product reviews which will be posted soon.

Happy holidays everyone and God Bless!

Your face painting friend,
Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment