Friday, October 17, 2014

Ipsy October Glam Bag


I am so excited to share my thoughts on this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. 
I am in loooove with this bag. It's a turquoise color and an alligator skin look-alike. What's inside is even more exciting for me:


The Figs and Rouge hand cream smells delicious. I loved it for the smell but not necessarily as a hand cream.  My hands deal with clients, my kids, cleaning, and washing dishes. At the end of the day, I'd like to slather my hands in a heavy moisturizer so I wake up with soft hands so I can take on another day. This was too light for my taste. 

If any of you had purchase this at Sephora, you know the price is outrageous for just face wipes. But you also know how good these are. Just buy it, you'll feel the difference. 

These are the makeup that was included in the bag:


The compact looking thing is a cream highlighter. On my skin, it gives off more of a silver sheen to it. Not really my taste on my skin but awesome to have in my skin for other skin tones. 


The lipstick is from City Color Be Matte. The color is beautiful, anyone would be able to pull it off. 

This last one is Volume Eyes by Model 69. The brush is big and look like a mix of a fiber lash and regular mascara. You know this will make your eyes pop. 

People, if you haven't signed up for Ipsy, you are missing out. Deluxe sample sizes  products every month and an easy way to build your makeup kit and try all products. Go to www.ipsy.com and take a look at what they're all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment